Monday, June 24, 2013

Myrtle Beach

This past weekend, I got to go the Myrtle Beach with my mom. I haven't been down there in four years, but things were much the same- which is a good thing. :) It rained a good bit while we were there, but we enjoyed ourselves regardless of the weather. We went shopping when it rained, I enjoyed running and walking on the beach, and we both enjoyed some great seafood. It was a great trip- wonderful to hear the sound of the waves again and feel the sun and the wind. Here are a few pics that I took from an early morning walk. Neither mom or I are big on taking pics in our swimsuits, so this is all I've got. ;) 

Not a great angle, but I had to get a shot of the moonlight on the water while I was  at the beach. It was absolutely gorgeous. 
The next morning, I got up early and went for a walk. 


It rained a lot while we were there. This giant "puddle" was in front of one of the high-rise hotels. 





Someone from Texas already beat me to the Apache pier this year. 



I thought I would just take a few snapshots of folks doing what they enjoy on a beautiful Sunday morning at Myrtle Beach. Fishing. 

Searching for buried treasure. 
Dog Walking. 
Running.





No comments:

Post a Comment