Thursday, January 3, 2013

And a few of the humans...

We got our new camera on Christmas day, and spent the next few days trying to figure out the settings. (I'm still working on that) Of course, the doggies were the first place we practiced, and also some objects and landscape stuff, but eventually, we tried to get some pictures of people. That wasn't easy. It doesn't help that my family is camera-shy, and sadly, we left without a family photo, which is something that I really wanted for Christmas! I guess it just means that we will have to make another trip soon. ;)

Actually, Andy & I talked about the fact that we don't want to miss life so that we can get the picture, so I guess trying to figure out how to both enjoy the moment and capture it will be a work in progress. Here's what we've gotten so far...

While I was trying to get the settings right, Andy posed with his arm around "me." I never did get the shot I wanted in front of the tree... Guess I'll have to try again next year.           
Grant doesn't like to have his picture taken, but he is good about taking ours. He said this was the best one he took, and I believe him.


Everyone looking at the camera at once- a Christmas miracle!

"Oh, Andy."
It's been way too long since we've had one of these.
"It's a benchtree." ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment