Sunday, November 12, 2017

Grateful #12- This Guy...


Today, I am grateful for Andy Wermel. It's funny... for a person who has so many words all of the time, when it comes to describing my husband, it seems like less is more. So I'm just going to write some words here, without embellishment, to describe Andy. Because that's how he is. What you see is what you get. And what you get is...

Selfless
Honorable
Kind
Gentle
Goofy
Sleepy (he's sort of starting to sound like the seven dwarves...)
Genuine
Creative 

Andy, I love you so much. And I am thankful for you every day, even though I don't tell you nearly as often as I should. You smoke a mean brisket. You are gentle and kind. You are creative and I respect your heart and your mind. Mostly, I am thankful for the way that you let the Lord mold you... I've learned (and am still learning!!) not to rush that process. I am thankful that you trust and obey Him, and are being made into His image. I am so grateful for you, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment