Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Grateful #8- Hot and Cold

Today, I'm grateful for the hot shower I just took on this cold November afternoon. The past two days have been tough on Grey (his tummy has been giving him trouble). He cried nearly all afternoon and evening both Monday and Tuesday. But today he's feeling much better, and that meant I could put him in his rock and play and enjoy a long, hot shower while Story napped.

I also love late autumn days like this one. I love opening the door to let the dog out and feeling a little bite from the outside. Humidity doesn't bite, it licks, and at this point, I'd rather be bitten, for sure.

I'd love a mug of hot cider and a real fire, but I don't have either of those. So I'll stay content with the extra minutes to let my skin get red and clean while my little ones quietly rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment